The Loneliest Jukebox

Graham Barnfield's weblog, being gradually replaced by his Twitter feed - www.twitter.com/GrahamBarnfield

Graham Author Page

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Take a Break Man

No, not a new demographic category whose votes will be chased in a sectional way. I'm taking a break for a while to cope with some upcoming surgical demands. But James Bond will return, as they used to say at the end of movies in the franchise. A bit like Vic Godard, whose new Subway Sect I went to see last night. A good gig, even if the resilient frontman sometimes needs A4 jotter pads reminding him of the lyrics these days. My karaoke experiences indicate I would need them too on stage...

Fresh jaded observations as to the state of the world will appear here again when I've made a full recovery; if you use the RSS link on this blog, your browser will tell you when. If you're a new reader whose googling led you to fetch up here, there's a profile here which tells you a bit more about me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home