The Loneliest Jukebox

Graham Barnfield's weblog, being gradually replaced by his Twitter feed - www.twitter.com/GrahamBarnfield

Graham Author Page

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Getting Philled in

It's a long-standing joke among my students that I look like one or both of the Mitchell Brothers in the soap opera Eastenders. (Yes, Student X, I am aware of the small talk; reader, you be the judge.) Anyway, I was a bit concerned to see that both Mitchells, or the actors who play them, had been allegedly assaulted by different women within 24 hours of each other. Let's hope it is something personal - Sun editor Rebekah Wade gave actor Ross Kemp a fat lip - and not something motivated by their looks. Or someone could be punching my potato face anytime soon...

No, Smart Alec, I'm not wearing a helmet just in case - that's my head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home