The Loneliest Jukebox

Graham Barnfield's weblog, being gradually replaced by his Twitter feed - www.twitter.com/GrahamBarnfield

Graham Author Page

Friday, December 30, 2005

Good tidings to you

"Winter greetings" to my assorted readers out there. You know who you are, even if I don't. Apart from a heavy duty walk in Bradgate Park, where I saw a large white stag - shades of Narnia - I'm taking it easy. Elsewhere on the web, my review of Cara A. Finnegan's new(ish) book is available through Looksmart and Plato's Breaking Point is due out on DVD in about a month. (I was an extra in one scene in a cafe in north-west London, and am unlikely to have made the final cut, but through the miracle that is the Internet I often appear as third-billed in the cast. Now to see if the movie is any good...).

Happy new year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home