The Loneliest Jukebox

Graham Barnfield's weblog, being gradually replaced by his Twitter feed - www.twitter.com/GrahamBarnfield

Graham Author Page

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Attack on the Clone

Thanks to everyone who showed or sent me the details of near-namesake Graham Branfield and his recent ASBO. Mr Branfield, 63, has been told to stop feeding local pigeons or face five years in jail.

Now I hate those avian rats as much as the Mayor of London, apart from the one I ate in Dubai, which was delicious. I wouldn't be seen dead feeding them anything other than an appropriate toxin. But once again the sheer injustice of ASBOs is on show, attaching a custodial sentence to a perfectly legal activity.


-------------
What's on my Xbox? The DVD of Stander, showing a very different mixture of legal and illegal in action.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home