The Loneliest Jukebox

Graham Barnfield's weblog, being gradually replaced by his Twitter feed - www.twitter.com/GrahamBarnfield

Graham Author Page

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Going completely batshit

Regular readers will know I'm more likely to review books than restaurants. Contrary to appearances, I'm no expert on the latter. That said, I know what I like and was a bit disconcerted when trying out 3nity the other night. The theme here is healthy eating and relaxation, planned by feng shui creatives using the word "holistic", no doubt. The musak was a bit dodgy, but the main barrier to relaxation was the big screen looping a BBC wildlife documentary DVD. In a particularly appetising scene, a bat drowns in guano while being eaten alive by cockroaches. "Meal times again," as my mother would say.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home