The Loneliest Jukebox

Graham Barnfield's weblog, being gradually replaced by his Twitter feed - www.twitter.com/GrahamBarnfield

Graham Author Page

Friday, March 27, 2009

Secular atrium

I don't think I'm airing too much dirty laundry in public to say that an email with the above subject line was circulated at my work today, inviting over 30 replies and touching on a number of the issues that correspond to the labels used for my current blog entry. (If this all sounds a bit cryptic, it's because of some of the emails propose a follow-up public event that should be more useful than (yet more) off-the-cuff blog remarks from me: that's what Twitter is for.)

That said, I was struck by the fact it was a long time before anyone even mentioned the suspension of one of our own by the University after he spoke to the media regarding the upcoming G20 protests. Priorities, people.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home